Language - English | Thai

Study ABROAD promotions

Receive an email with our current study abroad promotions.


online Application

To obtain more information or to take the first step in lodging an application to study abroad simply complete an online application form and we will be in contact within 48 hours.


Refer A Friend and receive $50

Refer a Friend to Study Flash Image


study abroad news

4-Apr-2013 | Canada pins hope on foreign studentsCANADA: The number of college and university students studying internationally has grown more than fourfold since 1975 — and Canada wants a larger share of that market. Read more...


4-Apr-2013 | Chinese alumni 'contribute $100m' AUSTRALIA: CHINESE alumni of Australian universities continue to bolster the local economy years after graduation, with the majority returning at least once and 20 per cent coming back more than five times over a five-year period. Read more...


30-Mar-2013 | Why Asian Kids Succeed NEW ZEALAND: Have you ever wondered why Asians kids are doing so well in maths and science at schools? Read more...

Read all news



extending a uk study visa

'If you don’t want your UK study experience to end, you may need to extend your visa. You’ll need to pass the points-based assessment to do this, gaining points for proving you have a place on a UK course and enough money to pay fees and living costs.'


Recent changes to the UK student visa system: for adult students applying to study in the UK for over 6 months.

The UK Government has announced some changes to Tier 4 which come into effect on 3 March 2010. Most of these changes do not affect you if you make your Tier 4 immigration application in order to study a course at degree level or above, or a foundation degree. However, the changes do apply to you if you make a Tier 4 immigration application on or after 3 March in order to study a course which is below degree level and which is not a foundation degree course.

The changes do not apply to Child or Student Visitor Visas.

You can find further information at the UK Border Agency website.

The British Council will endeavour to provide support and advice for students at the earliest opportunity through our offices throughout the world.

Source Information taken from: