Language - English | Thai

Study ABROAD promotions

Receive an email with our current study abroad promotions.


online Application

To obtain more information or to take the first step in lodging an application to study abroad simply complete an online application form and we will be in contact within 48 hours.


Refer A Friend and receive $50

Refer a Friend to Study Flash Image


study abroad news

4-Apr-2013 | Canada pins hope on foreign studentsCANADA: The number of college and university students studying internationally has grown more than fourfold since 1975 — and Canada wants a larger share of that market. Read more...


4-Apr-2013 | Chinese alumni 'contribute $100m' AUSTRALIA: CHINESE alumni of Australian universities continue to bolster the local economy years after graduation, with the majority returning at least once and 20 per cent coming back more than five times over a five-year period. Read more...


30-Mar-2013 | Why Asian Kids Succeed NEW ZEALAND: Have you ever wondered why Asians kids are doing so well in maths and science at schools? Read more...

Read all news



Insurance requirements

All international students are required to have medical insurance when in New Zealand. This can be arranged before you leave home, or your institution will arrange insurance for you when you enrol.


Medical insurance

  • Students from all countries (except Australia and the UK) need medical insurance to cover all treatments, including doctors, hospitals, ambulance and specialist treatments. Tertiary students can see a doctor at the student health centre on their institution’s campus, for a very reasonable fee. 


Accidents and emergencies

New Zealand has a no-fault accident compensation scheme called ACC. It covers everyone in the country, including visitors, who suffer any injury in an accident. Whatever the cause and whoever is at fault, you will get subsidised medical and dental care, prescribed medication, X-rays and surgery. It also means you can’t sue anyone for damages.


Vehicle insurance

  • If you drive a vehicle in New Zealand you are highly recommended to take out ‘third party’ insurance, which covers damage or injury to others caused by you.





Note: The above information taken from is current at the time it was sourced in October 2010. While all attempts will be made to ensure this information is up to date no guarantee can be given that the information will be current at the time it is viewed. Please visit in order to confirm the information is current or contact us to receive information and assistance relating to study abroad in New Zealand.